"Bluebeard" Week 10 - William Marshall - Particle Improvements and Level Select Finish
"Bluebeard" - William Marshall
Week 10 - Particle Improvements, Level Select and Background
Intro
This week is purely focused on small improvements that I wanted to make to my game in order to improve the visual quality/narrative aspects.
Since my game is officially finished in my eyes, I'm really not stressed out about what state my current game is in, as I know I still have plenty of time to add small improvements that will ultimately improve my grade more and more.
Particle Improvements
Level Select Screen
Health UI Implementation
Background Implementations
This week is purely focused on small improvements that I wanted to make to my game in order to improve the visual quality/narrative aspects.
Since my game is officially finished in my eyes, I'm really not stressed out about what state my current game is in, as I know I still have plenty of time to add small improvements that will ultimately improve my grade more and more.
Particle Improvements
Level Select Screen
Health UI Implementation
Background Implementations
Plans For Next Week:
Instead of simply saying 'more improvements' for next week's plans, I want to create a video where I demonstrate how I have met the assignment brief and discuss some of the issues/changes that I could make in the final week of my project.
- Project Brief Discussion
Comments
Post a Comment