"Bluebeard" Week 12 - William Marshall - Project Evaluation

"Bluebeard" - William Marshall

Week 12 - Evaluation, Last Implementations and Final Words

Now that I have finally come to the last point in my project, I will be writing a short evaluative video that sums up what I did, how I felt about certain stages of the project, some improvements that I would make, etc.

Last Implementations

IMPLEMENTATION VIDEO HERE






Final Evaluation - "Bluebeard" Project

Intro
This evaluation plans to express my personal thoughts and feelings that came with producing this project, as well as presenting what I have completed to an interested party.

I will be splitting this Evaluation up into a few sections:
  • Demonstration Of Product
  • Planning Stages
  • Asset-Creation Phase
  • Working With Unity
  • Blogging
  • Final Words
At each different stage in the video, I will be talking about these topics:
  • What I did/made
  • How I felt about the stage overall
  • Potential Improvements
  • Issues that I discovered/overcame
Evaluation Video



EVALUATION VIDEO HERE








Comments