"Bluebeard" - William Marshall

Week 9 - Animation, Build Settings and Level Select

Intro
Finally, I've created the animations that were the final point in my assignment that I needed to cover. Using the tutorials that were posted on NILE, I was able to rig my character successfully, create IK targets and create three different animations, which were then individually linked and assigned.

I'm incredibly pleased with the progress I have made thus far. All I need to do with this project now is to add things from my wishlist, such as more background assets, improve the level select screen, etc.

Main Character Animations

Animations & IK


Setup



Project Improvements

Build Settings & Discussing Issues


Level Select Screen Improvement


Plans For Next Week:
Now that the primary parts of my project have been completed, I can focus purely on refinement and improvement.

Work For Next Week:
  • Level Select Setup
  • Background Sprites
  • Ghost Particle Improvements




Comments